Saturday, May 30, 2009

the biggest scandal

I used to dream that I could have good boyfriend..and kinda' serious having relationship with me..
now, my dream comes true..I have found him, oh no, he found me actually..
truthfully this is the first I am chased by a man,,,usually I'm the one who chase..fiuhh~~
and the feeling is so goooood....feel being loved is really different.
it feels like a queen..
everyday he calls me, talk about everything, send messages, etc. Those things just lift me up though sometimes I don't call like I don't care at all but secretly every second I look up my handphone just to check whether there are some messages or misscall from him. So, when I find out that no messages or misscall from him, I will be sooooo sad...and will wait whole day just to see piece of words of him..
Well, let me talk about him...at first he was stranger for me cause I don't know him and never see him. But he tells me that he knows me..yeah and it's true. I have tested him by questioning and he answered correctly..I think this guy really one of my friends..but he always denies it.

I pray he will be the one that I've been waiting for and I hope his feeling stay the same forever to me...

No comments: