Saturday, December 6, 2008

he remains the same...

it's been almost a year since I first met him. At that time, the cupid just directly shooted his arrow to me but not to him, so sad actually...hahahaha...In another words, I can say that it's one-sided love...
I have been trying to be close to him and I don't care whether he feels inconvinience or not. I know that I'm rather aggressive but I just do it without even thinking, it's outta my control. Every words I say and everything I do, well...they just flow out. Sometimes I realize it's kinda bit too much and I feel ashame about it but there's one thing that makes me never regret being "too" nice to him...He never treats me bad, on the other hand, he's always nice to me, very nice (I think)...He's so special and different from other men I know before. He can behave and treat others well whatever the situation he's facing...Day by day, I more admire him..and one more thing that I like so much from him is his humble heart, I call it gold heart. He never disparages others, and always shows his good attitude. Even, when we're talking about something that he doesn't really like or concerned, he still respects it by asking more though I know it's only chitchat, however I appreciate it...
I usually tell my friends about him, but they just doubt that this man is good. They think he's such a player cause he always treats me sweetly, and there may be lots of girls whom are treated the same way by him. Hey friends, I don't agree with you all..I'm the one who always be with him so I can feel it that he's sincereful to me...and if he's a player, he would have told me something about love, but in the fact, he doesn't do it...anyway, I'm sure that he regards me as only a friend, so that's why he always keeps my feeling good..
it's just me who feel the love..
it's just me whose heart beats faster..
it's just me who miss him..
it's just me who can think about him all day long...
it's just me who could be sick because of waiting him..
it's just me who hope..
and it's just me who hurt..

well, I never feel sorry that he's ever in my heart though he never gives it back...Otherwise, I thank to God that his existence could brighten my days...

No comments: