Monday, December 8, 2008

Wondering around when the right one will come

This love is prohibited and I musn't feel it..Everyday I'm asking God why I should have met this man. If only I never met him, my life could be a peace one. But I don't deny that it would be boring too....well, there's nothing I can do, I'm sure time will erase everything. In addition, I've passed this same thing several times so no worry, dear...
Guys, when u fly, there also must be a time to fall. And whenever u fall, it will make ur life richer than before. U know, I have fallen for many times and it makes me stronger. Something I've learnt, love is unlike money. Money can be earned if u wanna try but not love. No matter how hard u try, if it's not your faith then u'll never find your soulmate. Again, it's about time. If the time comes, the right one will surely come along to u. I believe it. Though it's rather tiring, I mean getting myself flying but then later I also find me falling deeply, but I can convince myself that it just ain't the time.
Anyway, why I say this love is prohibited. It's because my man is not a compatible one with my mom's qualifications. He doesn't have something that basically my mom wants, but wait a minute, it's not about money, actually. It's just something principal. Unfortunately, I often get a crush with this kinda man. I just hope the right man will come to me as soon as possible cause I can't wait to see him.

No comments: