Tuesday, December 2, 2008

how panic and stress...but still do the best

This year is my last year in college and I will have an important turning point of my life in December. Let me tell, I have done with all the classes and then I joined internship programme as one of requirements to graduate. All I gotta do now is completing my internship report and studying for the final test. But unfortunately, lots of bad things happened to me..I know that this such evil things could only happen cause of my laziness..My internship reports hasn't finished yet since my lecturer hasn't read it..and a big disaster suddenly came when I heard that she was going abroad, to Dubai,..fiuhh,,,I had told her that the dateline of my report was very very near, but she only said easily like nothing happened, "Don't worry...I'll be back."...oh geez, it was just like the terminator words....hahahaha(forced laughter)...I realized that it's my fault to give her my report late. It took soooooo long time for me to get the theme for the report. At the beginning, I thought that I could talk with her just to inspire me about the theme but she's been too busy that I only talked with her for 10 seconds on the phone, then she connected me with her secretary. Talking with her secretary ain't make any better. Well, she ordered me to meet my lecturer when I had finished my report till chapter 2..oh Gosh,,,how could??!! I was flabbergasted with the handphone on my hand...honestly, it made me shocked, the problem here is that I hardly could find the theme..and now, I must had finished it till chapter 2, means that I had to find it on my own. So...just figure out how the end is...I gave her my report a month before the dateline since I just found the theme 2 weeks before...
I hope that I can take her comment and revision before the dateline because I really need it to finish the report soon...then I can study for the final test....I pray that everything will go well as my plan...Ya Allah, please save me...

No comments: